- Log in to your account with your 14 digit library card number (your password is your last name
in lower case).
- Search the catalog to locate the item you want to request.
- Click the box next to the item, then click “PIace Hold” at upper right.
- Verify the hold by going to “Holds” in your account.
- You will receive an email and phone call when the book arrives at Dolores Public Library.
- If the item is not picked up within a week, the item is returned to the lending library.
Posted in: How To